(People interrupting in class: Everyone except Yves) (Period 0: Encouragement Section with LOONA) We’ll greet you now, 2, 3! Hello, we are LOONA! Hi~ – Everyone,
– Yes? Do you know what day November 14th is? November 14th is… The day after Olivia Hye’s birthday. Three days after Yeojin’s birthday. That day is..! The day of the 2020 College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT)! Yes, so why do you think we’re here today? We are all here today, To draw special cards with drawings for examinees! Should we go and make cards with messages full of support? – Alright!
– Let’s go! (Period 0: Encouragement Section) Didn’t you do this a lot during your second year of high school? Yeah. You’d make CSAT support messages for the students that were older than you. Right, right, right. Oh I know what you mean. You’d write bits on notes… We will fill these with sincere messages. So they think they can do better on the CSAT by seeing this. Yeah. For strength.. I just thought of something. Choerry is taking the exam too this time! That’s right! – Our Choerry…
– Well… This exam is like a once-in-a-lifetime event, right? Right. So I’m really looking forward to it, and I plan to try very hard for it! On that note, do you have any tips? First, just remember everything you heard in class. – Yeah. And be relaxed.
– What the? What a joke! (Even I’m impressed at what I just said~~) How could you be like this! Mean! I could’ve sworn I’ve heard this before?? But working hard is really important. Of course! Then, what do you think of when you hear “CSAT?” – Kinda like…
– Lunch! Packed lunch! Since the members made my packed lunch for me, – Yeah, yeah, yeah!
– It was delicious. I took the CSAT last year, and Yves made my CSAT lunch too. Yeah. Good, good. Keep talking. The day before my CSAT, oh, Yeojin made my lunch too. I was so excited for that, I couldn’t sleep. – Seriously.
– What was the menu? It was rice balls made of kimchi fried rice, I had mul-tteok in the morning, No wonder you were excited! – What else was there?
– Chicken feet. Ah, chicken feet. Right… – Wow, that’s really hardcore.
– Chicken feet! Wow, I forgot this key part. It was with our maknae Yeojin. I told her I wanted to have chicken feet. I didn’t mean I wanted it for my CSAT lunch. I just wanted it… Really? Right… I gave off the wrong message… – Right right.
– So during the CSAT lunch break, I opened my lunch, and there were chicken feet wrapped in plastic bags. The type with bones still on them. With all the seasoning, the soup! I know what you mean. I couldn’t possibly have that at the time, So I ended up bringing them home. I was very thankful for the thought though. Love you. This too! When it comes to exams, there are jinxes. Jinxes? I have one. What is it? It’s not about tests, but things like auditions? Before going on-stage. Heavens. For important events. When I do important things. How do I say it? It’s a bit weird to say, but I have to go to the restroom beforehand. – I know what you mean.
– It’s too uncomfortable otherwise! I do the same too. I just go beforehand first. Know what I mean, right? I have this too. Kind of like brainwashing? – Yourself?
– Yeah, like brainwashing myself. “I can do well,” like that. I was talking with Heejin about yesterday. When I make dance mistakes, right? I’d be like “why am I messing up so much?” then these days if I’m like “I can do it, I can do it…” The positivity just comes through, and it works out. It definitely has an effect. The mind-control. I’m more like this: if I imagine it, it comes true. Dreams come true~! I have to write that. – Really though.
– What a quote. At places where I can see, like the bedside, or a notepad, I write it down. “I’ve done (this)'” But in the past tense. I found my diary a while ago, it was from when I was 20. There was a letter to myself 3 years in the future. So I saw it, and it read, “Hey Sooyoung, you’ve probably debuted and won a rookie award…” “How does it feel to be doing what you want?” “I’m so happy,” I wrote things like that, But I had imagined that while writing all that. Right. But it’s all becoming true, so for examinees too, if you ever feel tired or uncertain, I think writing a letter to your future self is very good too. Yeah. It’d be fun to read later as a memory too. For me, uh… For exams or auditions… first… I definitely don’t eat dairy products. Right. Upset stomach. – Nothing that could upset my intestines…
– That’s important. That’s trouble. – I don’t even look at them.
– They’re trouble. We’ve given our tips, right? Yeah. After hearing our tips, I hope examinees do well on the CSAT and other exams too. Everyone, fighting! Fighting! (Period 0: Encouragement Section) Members! Yes! Are you done drawing? Yes! Then let’s show our drawings to the examinees. Who will go first? Choerry! Me? – OK
– Starting with the examinee. I will explain my drawing. Alright. First, I’ve made this green so your eyes don’t get tired. Below, it says “do GREAT on your CSAT, be in GREAT condition, Choerry love, GREAT” The ending is a bit lacking. Isn’t this self-appealing? No. Choerry love, great! Okay, thanks for sharing. Now, next! Olivia Hye. Yes. I’ll start with my drawing. The title is, “The Weight of Happiness” As you can see, it’s a scale. On the left, “happiness.” It’s heavier. Family, food, and friends. (Many things give more happiness than an exam) And here is the card containing my support. Please read it. Now… I’ll be the one cheering for you, so you just stay healthy. It’s just a stepping stone, so let’s step lightly and go. I will become your wings. This exam is just a stepping stone. So just tread lightly, and go. I’ll cheer for you, and I’ll become your wings. I’ll help you fly. – How nice.
– Thank you. I’m next. The title is “Heejin’s Luck Card.” Heejin’s Luck Card. HLC. HLC! It says “Ace the CSAT.” It’s me, cheering hard for the CSAT examinees. Making fists like this. Yeah, it’s me. Take Heejin’s energy! And go. It says that. The CSAT isn’t far from now, right? Yeah. I think this would be good to put over your desk while studying. So I’ve made this HLC! Cool! Yes, everyone, it’s my turn. Yes! Our… Very.. Famous… What is it? Song. Butterfly! I’ve included the choreography. The love that LOONA is giving, and the dreams of everyone! And the “trust” in ourselves moving forward! All of this is combined, to show the examinees flying around in the picture. It also says “Yves will always cheer for you!” Everyone, stay strong! – Fighting!
– Good job. Finally! – Me?
– Yes. – I’m looking forward to this.
– She worked hard on it. Now, everyone, I’ll start with the drawing. As you see here, as Choerry said, I used the color green, which helps you focus. I’ve dressed her as such. And the tapioca pearls that unnie said were nasty… They aren’t tapioca pearls. They’re pebbles! – Oh, pebbles!
– Surprise, right? The water is a wave! Her eyes are shining. What does the wave have to do with it? Like, in animes, When the main character gets determined, there’s a wave behind them. Choerry knows, right? – I think I do.
– Yeah. So, to Choerry who understands that well, I’ve written her a letter. – What~?
– Whoa! As the unnie who has known you for the longest time, I’ve written Choerry a letter. To the Choerry I love, it’s me, Lip unnie. ^^ You’re already taking the CSAT, huh… Our Yerimie is already of that age… This unnie is amazed at how fast you’ve grown up. Whenever I see you being so mature for your age, I’m thankful and proud of you. This 2020 CSAT, hope you’ll do as well as you’ve prepared! And going forward, keep being our always-positive and diligent Choerry. I love you! Ah, the “I love you” was nice. How touching. So touching. (Period 0: Encouragement Section) Our “Ace the CSAT” drawing cards that we made can be found on M2’s social media! Yes. These drawings contain the dreams that you have to achieve, I hope everyone who has important things coming up feel our support, and stay strong! Now, we’ve prepared something, right? Yeah. 5, 6, 7, 8 A little more “Someday!” Hang in there! “Oh Yeah!” (LOONA cheers for all 2020 CSAT examinees!)