Calcium Rich Diets | HealthiNation

Calcium Rich Diets | HealthiNation

I’m Lynn Goldstein, a Registered Dietician. You’ve got more calcium in your body than any other mineral. 99% of it is stored in the teeth and bones, where the body uses that calcium to build them and keep them strong. The remaining 1% of the …