Asthma

Asthma

Asthma is a lung disease that inflames and narrows your airways. Normally, as you inhale air moves freely through your trachea, or windpipe then through large tubes called bronchi smaller tubes called bronchioles and finally into tiny sacs called alveoli. Small blood vessels, called capillaries, …

Cardiac Cycle – Systole & Diastole – Cardiology

Cardiac Cycle – Systole & Diastole – Cardiology

now, today we’ll be talking about the cardiac cycle. and the cardiac cycle we’ll be discussing in two fashions, and one way we will discussing cardiac cycle while I will be doing different diagrams and in second phase, We’ll discuss the cardiac cycle Uhhhhh, When …

Angina: Stable, Unstable, Microvascular and Prinzmetal, Animation

Angina: Stable, Unstable, Microvascular and Prinzmetal, Animation

Angina pectoris, or simply angina, refers to chest pain or discomfort caused by reduced blood flow to the heart, in a condition known as myocardial ischemia. Angina is described as a squeezing pain or heaviness in the chest, which may also spread to the neck, …

Dr. Eric Castalado – Minimally Invasive Surgical Options for Acid Reflux Diseas

Dr. Eric Castalado  – Minimally Invasive Surgical Options for Acid Reflux Diseas

– When you pump gas into your car’s gas tank, a valve keeps the gas from splashing back out. The same kind of valve operates in your digestive system, allowing food to go down, but not come back up, unless there’s a problem. It’s called …

Tuberculosis (TB): Progression of the Disease, Latent and Active Infections.

Tuberculosis (TB): Progression of the Disease, Latent and Active Infections.

Tuberculosis, or TB, is one of the oldest and most common infectious diseases. About one third of the world population is believed to be infected with TB. Fortunately, only about 5% of these infections progress to active disease. The other 95% of infected people are …

Endoscopic Treatment Of Obesity (Stomach Botox)

Endoscopic Treatment Of Obesity (Stomach Botox)